Can we really call ourselves eco-conscious? Yes we can!
Whilst we do operate motorboats we do our very best to limit our impact on the local eco-system.
Here’s how we do it:
- Twice a year we invite schools and green clubs from around Abu Dhabi to volunteer to help our beach clean-ups. There’s no better way to educate our kids than to show them firsthand the issues our environment is facing. Our beach clean-ups are fun, educational and of course it helps us keep our coastline cleaner. If you would like to volunteer please drop us a line…
- We run mostly low horse-power 4-stroke engines.
- We strictly cruise at low speed (especially near the mangroves and wildlife).
- We always have a bin bag handy to collect old plastic containers someone else might have ‘accidentally’ forgotten on the beach.
- Your food & drinks are supplied by local neighbourhood shops/restaurants.
- Our fleet comprises of locally built boats.
- We educate and raise awareness of our local culture and environment.
- We are also working on a plan to replace our motor engines with electric and solar powered engines… watch this space!